Friday, August 24, 2012

August 19, 2012 (part 2) - The SHOES

One of the things I've noticed about Tokyo women is that they tend to dress well.  Even when they're dressed casually, it is not the same as dressing casually for me.  This tendency even carries over to when they're outside for a festival at an air base in the heat and humidity.

I amused myself at the festival, and later included the family in my game (though Cooper was somewhat uninterested), by noting the shoes some of the Japanese women were wearing.  At one point, we decided to take some pictures.  Now, we didn't do this for very long, so we missed some good ones.  Also, since we were trying not to look like crazy people, our pictures were sometimes not the best and were often from the rear.

But here is a selection of our shoe pictures:
















1 comment: