Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 3, 2012 - Japanese lessons

With the kids back in school, it's time for me to restart my Japanese lessons.  Ack!  I had such plans for studying this summer.  Not sure what happened......, but it didn't include any studying.  My last lesson was in early June before the kids got out of school.  Since then, it's been three long months of NO Japanese.  Pretty sure I don't remember anything. 

I did a little frantic reviewing before my 10:00 am lesson.  Yep, I was right - pretty much remember nothing.

Note for next summer: I may want to make the time without lessons shorter than three months, and it might be a good idea to do some studying. 

One of my friends told me, "GANBAT'TE KUDASAI!" which means "Hang in there!"

I told her, "GANBAR-I-MASU."

No comments:

Post a Comment